09 July 2007

Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts all come with a point of view, facts don't do what i want them to...








The one seeks to decipher, dreams of deciphering, a truth or an origin which is free from freeplay and from the order of the sign, and lives like an exile the necessity of interpretation. The other, which is no longer turned toward the origin, affirms freeplay and tries to pass beyond man and humanism, the name man being the name of that being who, throughout the history of metaphysics or of ontotheology-in other words, through the history of all of his history-has dreamed of full presence, the reassuring foundation, the origin and the end of the game.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I wasn't sure of how I felt about this arrangement of photos. Individually, I kind of liked them, but I wasn't seeing where you were going putting them all together. Then, I looked at them all together and it worked. Good job. You really seem to have an eye for this sort of thing at times.

Karen said...

Well damn, I should have coded the link to open in a new window. It doesn't work well in this itty-bitty comment window. Right click on it to open it in a new window and see what I was talking about.