18 March 2007

dress sexy at my funeral, my good wife, for the first time in your life





I took these shots on my way to the office this morning. I'd been eyeing those used car streamers for days, salivating over the bright orange and green triangles flitting in the wind, mentally composing hundreds of photographic perspectives. This morning, the hearse suddenly appeared, adding a suitable dose of irony. I still have no idea what's going on with the colors. I'd like to have some consistency out of my camera (or is it me?), but it doesn't seem to be forthcoming. I'm thinking a polarizing or uv filter would help handle the direct sunlight. The "Topless is legal" boxcar was literally 50-60 feet away from the hearse, and I thought they went well together. Sex, death, used car streamers, graffitti, overly saturated blue skies, and railroad tracks. I've done my work for the day.

No comments: